Beginning Robotics Summer Intensive
- Start Date: Monday, June 10th
- Class time: TBD
- End Date: July 1st (Monday)
- Location: 5414 County Road 7330 Lubbock, Tx 79424 (121st and Slide)
- Cost: $500 (Payment Plans Available)
- Prerequisites: None
- Students will need to have access to a laptop in order to complete the course
- ELL will provide the Arduino kits and all building material.
- Three ring binder with lined notebook paper
- Graphing paper
What Students Learn:
- Programming in Arduino
- Signal processing
- Electronic circuit building
- How to troubleshoot errors and solve logical problems
Students must commit to being at all classes. Due to the rapid pace of this class, no absences will be allowed.
This high school course provides an introduction to the wonderful world of robotics and electrical engineering! We’ll move students from basic programming and electronic circuit concepts to building the robot and exploring each sensor/actuator’s capabilities by programming the RedBot Arduino platform to perform automated tasks.