Middle School A
Who is this class for?
This class is designed for students entering middle school as well as those who have struggled with middle school level math. It will help close gaps in learning from elementary and set students up for success in high school. You as the parent know your student's progress best but we are more than happy to consult with you for proper class placement.
- Class Dates: August 30st - May 16th
- Class time: 12:30 - 1:30 pm, Mondays & Wednesdays
- Location: 6007 66th Street, Lubbock, Texas 79416
- Cost: $540 (can be paid out as $60 a month)
- Make sure to check out our Multi-Class Bundles
- Students will be creating their own textbook (nothing to buy)
- Three ring binder
- College rule notebook paper
- 5 Tab Dividers
- Colored Pencils
Shawn Fulkerson, a certified math instructor, is developing the Middle school A curriculum based on the Texas TEKS for middle levels. He will teach this content during class time twice a week. Homework will be assigned for the student to work on at home. Short, timed quizzes will be given at the beginning of each class to check for understanding. Tests will be given at the end of the unit to measure mastery of the concepts.