Arduino Robotics Summer Camp
- Date: Monday, June 27th to Wednesday, June 29th
- Elementary (3-7th grade) Camp time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Secondary (8-12th grade) Camp Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: 6007 66th Street
- Cost: $150 ($25 registration fee applies to the total cost)
- Access to a laptop or tablet that runs Windows or Mac OS required for camp
What does this camp offer?
- An opportunity to quickly and easily get started using electronics with an Arduino Kit with no prior experience required
- Introduction to both coding and electronics through fun, engaging, and hands-on projects
- Lessons about hardware, circuit building and the fundamentals of programming
- Application of sensors and motors
- Encouragement to think critically, learn collaboratively, and solve problems.
- Creation of at least one fully functioning program that causes the robot to drive and react to a sensor
- Participants will take home their kit so they can continue to build with their knowledge.
What you get:
- Arduino Kit Valued at $50
- 9 Hours of Robotics Instruction
- Inspiration for Fun Projects to Create at Home
Click on the link below to sign up and pay your registration fee!