Geometry Summer Intensive
- Date: Monday, May 23rd through Friday, June 17th
- Class Days: See calendar below for exact days
- Class time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (subject to change)
- Location: 6007 66th Street
- Cost: $525 (Payment Plans Available)
- Prerequisites: Algebra 1
A 3 student minimum is required for the class to make. A $100 deposit, which will be applied to the course payment, is due by May 20th. If there are not enough students for the class to make, the deposit will be refunded.
- TEKS Texas Geometry McGraw Hill Education (ISBN 13: 9780021392551)
- A used edition is most economical. They can be purchased online at Amazon or other used book websites like AbeBooks.com.
- Scientific Calculator
- TI-30XS Multiview or TI30XIIS Recommended (We do not recommend one line calculators)
- No Smart Phones will be allowed for a calculator
- Three ring binder
- College rule notebook paper
- Graphing paper
- 5 Tab Dividers
- 3 Subject Spiral Notebook
- Colored Pencils
Students must commit to being at all classes. Due to the rapid pace of this class, no absences will be allowed. Please check the calendar below closely to make sure there are no conflicts with class days.
The Geometry summer intensive will cover a full year’s worth of material in one month. Students will alternate between watching recorded lecture videos and attending in person lectures. Shawn Fulkerson, a certified math instructor, will use class time to help students master concepts and take assessments. The students will need access to the internet and a printer to view the lecture videos and print out class material.