Physics Summer Intensive
- Start Date: Friday, May 28th
- Class time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- End Date: June 18th (Friday)
- Location: 5414 County Road 7330 Lubbock, Tx 79424 (121st and Slide)
- Cost: $500 (Payment Plans Available)
- Prerequisites: Algebra 2
A 5 student minimum is required for the class to make. A $100 deposit, which will be applied to the course payment, is due on May 15th. If there are not enough students for the class to make, the deposit will be refunded.
- Text: Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd edition
- Scientific Calculator (Phone calculators are not allowed)
- Three ring binder with lined notebook paper
- Graphing paper
Students must commit to being at all classes. Due to the rapid pace of this class, no absences will be allowed.
The Physics summer intensive will cover a year’s worth of material in one month. Rachelle Fulkerson, a certified science instructor, will teach the content during class time. The students will then use the textbook as a resource as well as the online lecture videos. You will need internet access to see the lecture videos.